Forums Latest Members
  1. mollydooker Dec 4, 2014

For years now I have always wanted an Omega from the 60/70's in SS. I have always believed that era of Omegas were equal to if not higher quality than a Rolex.
    I have for the l ast two months been researching the Omegas of that era and was almost ready to pull the the trigger when I came across the Prince Oysterdate which to looked the goods. I understand the Tudor uses ETA whereas Omega are in house movements however am now unsure what Brand I would be most happy with. Is an Omega Seamaster or Geneve a better quality watch . Prices of the Prince seem to be 60 % higher implying they are a better watch? I have been following this forum for a while and am impressed . Thank you

2. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Dec 4, 2014

They are both high-quality watches. It all comes down to your personal preference.

Certain Tudor references command a premium in the market because of higher demand, not IMO, because they are intrinsically of higher quality, though some would certainly argue the point.

Pick the one you like best and will enjoy.

3. mollydooker Dec 4, 2014

My head says Omega as lots of articles say a tudor is a poor mans rolex but my heart says Tudor because there are so few on offer compared to Omega.
    Oh well more browsing to be done