Forums Latest Members
  1. wilfreb Oct 17, 2021

Hi, I've been a Seamaster fan and owner for some years, as well as Rolex.

My history with Omega began 10 years ago with a 2254, the classic sword hands, then I got the blue ceramic 300m at 41mm it was perfect, later on when the big watch craze came up I got a 45.5mm PO black ceramic, but I couldn't handle it for more than a year, so I got a 43.5mm 8900 PO and loved it for a couple of years, but I never could fell in love with it, and the original 300m (Bond) was always in my mind (yes I'm a huge Bond fan)

So finally I got the new Blue Seamaster 300m and I'm highly enamored with it, it's the watch that made me fall in love with Omega since the beginning and is the one that will always be in my collection.

[​IMG]

I love everything about this one, and it's a huge upgrade over the 41mm ceramic I had, the 42mm case fits much nicer and still remains thin and comfortable, unlike the PO wich is thick and heavy

[​IMG]

The dial is a beauty and captures your eyes in a glamorous way, I love the return of the wave dial and the redesign on the classic bond hands are better than ever. Also the date at 6 is a big plus for me since one of the requirements for me to use a watch is a Date complication

[​IMG]

The ceramic bezel, is much nicer that the matte black 9500 PO (very dull) and with the white enamel numbers now are much more visible that the outgoing model, and easier to eperate and turn.

I don't like alum or matte bezel, I prefer the perpetual beauty of a polished ceramic bezel

[​IMG]

And the bracelet is what makes this watch an icon, so unique and original that it is for me, the highlight on this watch, and the new version looks much more solid, modern, better finished and comfortable, and the micro adjustable clasp is a joy to use.

I also got the blue rubber strap, but I'm a bracelet guy myself and don't see myself changing this watch to rubber, while it makes it very comfortable, It makes it looks ordinary IMO, for that I have my Garmin Forerunner.

Thanks for reading, I'll be posting more pics, and for all my pics follow seamasterrolex on Instagram.

Follow original post for updated info https://omegaforums.net/threads/seamaster-300m-➡️-my-experience.137633/

Yobbo, ddiebote, MtnMarine and 6 others like this.
  2. watchguy72 Oct 21, 2021

wow that is a really nice watch!

3. Bruffell06 Oct 22, 2021

Lovely watch. I really like how the sun catches the dial.

4. DrSpock Nov 23, 2021

Very nice watch, thanks for sharing!
    The only thing I am not a fan of, are the (I call them gladiator) steel bracelets, giving them some kind of bulky appearance.

B92A2129-20A7-40D8-BAA7-405479B05B56.jpeg
  5. Jayrock26v2 Mar 8, 2022

The gloss on the dial really makes it pop with the lines, more character than a sub imo

aphexafx likes this.
  6. MHBsheep Mar 8, 2022

Looks great on your wrist. I love how it looks different in different light condition

aphexafx likes this.
  7. aphexafx Mar 9, 2022