Seamaster Cosmic Advice

Hi all, as for my first watch I am looking out for something affordable but most of the goods within my country are heavily taxated. To both use as a daily driver and a dress watch I have found this Seamaster Cosmic for 450 usd. It is 613 caliber and all of the photos of it are here. The watchmaker selling it seems reputable in my country is there anything that I should look out for or is there any issues that comes to your mind when you give it a glance ? Also I wanted to ask if the caliber itself is reliable and on an average how much time would I lose on it being a manual wind. Thanks a lot for your time and your replies ! :)IMG_4017.jpg IMG_4019.jpg IMG_4018.jpg IMG_4016.jpg IMG_4015.jpg IMG_4014.jpg IMG_4013.jpg

Not a good example, the case is very badly worn, I would pass on that alone.
Edited:

Not a good example, the case is very badly worn, I would pass on that alone.
Any persisting issues about the caliber or anything else aside of the wear of the casing as I cannot afford anything more than this ?

Again I would not buy this watch regardless of the price, the case is badly worn and damaged and it's only going to get worse with time.

Any persisting issues about the caliber or anything else aside of the wear of the casing as I cannot afford anything more than this ?

Save up a bit more, maybe next year. A nicer watch that you won’t need to upgrade is just around the corner

So to answer your initial question OP, the cal 613 is essentially a cal 563 without the auto module making this piece a mechanical wind.

the 500 series movements were claimed to be some of the best omega produced and is in most models ie seamaster, constellation etc.

The movement if in good condition shouldn’t present you with issues and is pretty nice to service if you are the watchmaker.

the issue everyone has is the condition of the case. Plating is shocking etc.

I can say if the movement was looked after, the watch should be fine but I am a strong proponent to you looking for a better example.
If you can’t afford it at the moment I suggest saving and getting one in top condition.

Like 2