Forums Latest Members
  1. flyingdoormat Aug 6, 2015

Hi
    My watch collection is concentrated on military issued but through good fortune was able to purchase my first Omega watch last weekend. Watch is 1970's Seamaster Cosmic day / date with the GMT bezel and still has original 1205 / 217 bracelet. Problem is it is one link short from being comfortable on the wrist. Wondering if anyone can help with a link or steer me in the right direction to try and find one. I have tried a couple of sites but band has been discontinued.

Looking forward to your responses, Chris

DSC_0108.jpg DSC_0104.jpg

2. rogart ray it again, Ram. Aug 6, 2015

Nice watch :) .Have you search Cousinsuk and Ofrei? Look on Ebay for bead of rice or BoR omega . Or similar?

3. flyingdoormat Aug 6, 2015

Ofrei was one I tried with no luck but will give your other suggestions a try. Thanks for the response

4. rogart ray it again, Ram. Aug 6, 2015

I saw that. That is suppose to replace the extra link . To bad it didn't work. Could this be an alternative? At least until you find the right extra bracelet link. It extends the clasp. Maybe not so very attractive but does the job.http://www.ebay.com/itm/Watch-Brace...Colour-/140939845329?var=&hash=item20d0ab5ed1Purchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network
    I think your local watchmaker has something similar?

5. flyingdoormat Aug 6, 2015

Thanks again. Looks like a suitable temporary solution