Seamaster CK 2572 - dial advice

Hello OF members,
Attaching a picture of a dial I want to verify its validity, as to some examples I saw online didn't had the 'seamaster' written this way in this location under the 'AUTOMATIC'. Also have this as a reference:
https://www.omegawatches.com/watch-omega-seamaster-omega-ck-2572
Which seems that the arrows don't exceeds the boundaries of the inner minute track.
(it might not even be a 2572😵‍💫, at least the case looks identical)

Thank you all.
Edited:

The watch you referenced is a ladies Seamaster with a cal. 252 movement. So that’s not it.

When the Seamster was introduced in the late 1940’s, the model name was not originally printed on the dials. I have seen the name added later by Omega with a separate printing. I believe the dial to be original. But I cannot identify the model from this picture.
gatorcpa

The watch you referenced is a ladies Seamaster with a cal. 252 movement. So that’s not it.

When the Seamster was introduced in the late 1940’s, the model name was not originally printed on the dials. I have seen the name added later by Omega with a separate printing. I believe the dial to be original. But I cannot identify the model from this picture.
gatorcpa
Thank you! Good to know what it is not at least

You will need to post better photos of the entire watch if you want help identifying it. And obviously if you can open it and show photos of the inside, that would be a tremendous help.

Get pics of the inside of the caseback reference number, no one wants to really go on a directed goose hunt for information without the proper details first 😀