Forums Latest Members
  1. z1109r May 16, 2014

2. Stewart H Honorary NJ Resident May 16, 2014

Imagine how long and meaningless the "Recommended" thread would be if everybody posted distinctly average watches in it.

3. z1109r May 16, 2014

So condition not on the level, I understand. Movement seemed very clean and although I´m a total neebie I think that this model is not the most common one either. That´s why I was wondering as I´m lookin to maybe purchase one of these models.

4. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member May 16, 2014

Its not that special is all, its gold plate, its not as clean as it could be, and its a Seamaster not a Speedmaster

5. Time Exposure coordinates his cast with his car's paint job May 16, 2014

I admit I look to the"Recommended..." sticky thread for the quick and dirty QUALIFIED recommendation. I am disappointed when an average specimen of dubious origin is listed, or a conversation about auction features is discussed.
    I am guilty! One of my first few posts went there when it should have been a separate thread asking for advice.
    Mods and members with a high level of expertise do a damn decent job of sorting out the things that don't belong on the Recommended thread. But I'll bet the mods have a heck of a time creating new threads from all the misplaced or poor advice.
    Thanks Mods and Experts for the great job you do!