Seamaster Authentication support!

Hey everyone, relatively new here so I hope this is the right place to post. I was looking at this seamaster from a reputable, well reviewed seller. The seller has guaranteed its authenticity however I am struggling to identify what model it is as In my minimal experience have not see one that looks exactly like this. I only have a few photos at the moment (waiting on more) however would love your guys help to ID it or suggest if it’s authenticity should be in question.

again, I am both new to omega and this site, so I hope I posted correctly and do not offend!

Totally bogus mate, looks like a fake Rolex Submariner that someone then decided to write Omega on

Totally bogus mate, looks like a fake Rolex Submariner that someone then decided to write Omega on

i had a suspicion that may have been the case however the sellers apparent reputation made me think I could have been wrong. I appreciate the insight and you saving my wallet!

from a reputable, well reviewed seller. The seller has guaranteed its authenticity
This is not someone I would called reputable.

This is not someone I would called reputable.

I’d have to agree with you on that now. I appreciate the insight community - I’m slowly learning over here!

The bezel lume pip is one of the first things I look at.This one is spectacularly bad.

Has Omega ever released a cyclope-date watch ?

Has Omega ever released a cyclope-date watch ?
Certainly, plenty of 60s models with plexi crystals had a cyclops, (well it was a factory option) but can't think of a mineral or sapphire crystal one off hand though.

On another matter, it would be helpful if the OP named this reputable well reviewed seller so we can have a laugh at his offerings and warn others to steer clear. But mostly have a laugh.
Edited:

On another matter, it would be helpful if the OP named this reputable well reviewed seller so we can have a laugh at his offerings and warn others to steer clear. But mostly have a laugh.
Please name this “reputable seller” Please, Please.