Seamaster 600

Hi all,
I am not too familiar with Seamaster 600, so I am posting for opinions on this piece. Condition looks amazing for a 1966 approximate date. Thoughts?

Thank you. IMG_3643.PNG Attachment0.jpeg

I like the concentric rings on the dial combined with arabic numerals, crown seems a bit off but it may do wear on the ridges. Lower right lug seems to be bent. Other than that everything looks good

Looks really good. Entry level Seamaster 600 with nice and unusual concentric dial.

Thanks for your input and I really like the dial, but it is offered at $2500, which seems quite high. I think I will pass

Yes, that's where I saw it listing, and wow, you are a detective to find that other listing that looks like the same watch!

Yes, that's where I saw it listing, and wow, you are a detective to find that other listing that looks like the same watch!
Google reverse image search works wonders haha

The hands are quite distinctive on it. Other examples that showed up, interestingly 2 of which were from the same dealer, seem to have thinner pencil style hands.

circle-dial-01.jpg
circle-dial-01a.jpg

It's an interesting dial, but unfortunately it appears to be embossed. And obviously the asking price is silly.

It's an interesting dial, but unfortunately it appears to be embossed. And obviously the asking price is silly.
Can you please explain what you mean by “embossed” and why that would be a disadvantage please?

Is that a typo or is the asking price actually $2500?!

Is that a typo or is the asking price actually $2500?!
Not a typo and I was blown away by that price too!

Can you please explain what you mean by “embossed” and why that would be a disadvantage please?
Pressed dial using a mold/form. More typical of cheap watches than high-end brands.