Forums Latest Members

Seamaster 300m Bracelet Question?

1. DexterDelRey May 3, 2021

[​IMG] Hey! I am a recent college grad and to celebrate the start of my career I bought myself a Seamaster 300m. I took it to an authorized Omega shop and had them adjust my bracelet and, with the micro adjustment feature, I have found the perfect size.

My question is: why is there a gap between the bracelet and the adjustment slide out piece on the watch? I have added a photo to this post and would love to know if this is just a feature on the watch or if I messed something up.

Thanks in advance! Stoked to be part of this community.

2. DexterDelRey May 3, 2021

3. filmluvr88 May 3, 2021

I can't explain the reasoning of the gap other than it's just the design but mine has that gaps well so it's completely normal. I've shown how mine looks (I only used one click of the micro-adjustment feature for a more comfortable fit).
    I can't explain specifically why other than it is due to the design and this is a feature of the micro-adjustment since mine has that gap as well. Congrats on your purchase!

20210503_104443.jpg
    DexterDelRey likes this.
  4. DexterDelRey May 3, 2021

Makes sense! I was just wondering if it occurred because I accidentally opened the wet suit extension and thought I failed to set it back in place correctly. Well it’s not much of an eye sore and a small price to pay for being able to adjust the strap at home.

Thank you for your help!