Forums Latest Members

Seamaster 300 master Co-Axial stopped!!

1. Ewellblue Apr 9, 2017

Hi there, yesterday evening my Seamaster just stopped working. Had been wearing it all day and also tried to manual wind it. Going to pop into an OB this week but before I do should I put the origami bracelet back on or does this have no affect on any warranty issues? Watch was purchased in March of last year so way to early for a service!!
    Thanks in advance

2. FlyingTiger Apr 9, 2017

Bracelet does not matter if the original one or not.

Good luck with the service.

Regards,
    Alexander

Ewellblue likes this.
  3. Morrisdog Apr 10, 2017

Sorry to hear this.. would appreciate if you could keep us posted about what happened. I have the same watch so am curious.

Jensop likes this.
  4. Ewellblue Apr 10, 2017

Thanks for the info

5. Ewellblue Apr 10, 2017

Will do, taking it to Bond Street on Wednesday. Spoke with them today and they informed me it would be tested to find out the reason for the fault and that I would have to pay if it's deemed I was at fault. Not sure how it could as I haven't knocked it. When I asked about a time frame all I was told was a few weeks to a few months with no further info.

6. speedy57 Apr 11, 2017

Please keep us posted, as I have thought about buying one of these and would hate to hear bad news!

7. Ewellblue Apr 12, 2017

Will do, handed into the store yesterday and been told I should hear back within the week as to the problem and watch should be back in 2/3 depending on the level of service needed. All in all a good experience and very friendly staff, just unlucky with the watch maybe!

Jensop likes this.