Forums Latest Members
  1. smorrisonmd May 23, 2019

I've upgraded my set and now have MOST of second set available for my usual price of $0, shipped. Price is firm. CONUS preferred.
    If you can use it, please resend by email: [email protected]

Gav1967 likes this.
  2. ext1 May 23, 2019

::confused2::

Am I missing some context?

3. Furioso May 23, 2019

I am receiving my first watch, a Roles datejust, from a reputeable forum member...will need to resize my bracelet. I accept your offer of the screwdriver set for $0. In exchange, you'll have my gratitude, goodwill, and positive reviews for transaction - a fine value! Thanks!

4. Furioso May 23, 2019

that's 'reputable'...

5. smorrisonmd May 23, 2019

Please email me with your address

6. Furioso May 23, 2019

and...is that a 3...70? Z convertible? Nice. I always though it was bold to to a convertible version. Loved the 70s models, too. I enjoyed my 2004 G35AWD sedan...until the dealer did a tune up and neglected to properly seat the plugs - so I dropped a cylinder, of course washed gas through it and ruined the Cat - asked for $3k to fix it. Sold it and bought a Prius (!). Still have the Prius...and the memory of Infiniti dealers.

connieseamaster likes this.
  7. Furioso May 28, 2019

Arrived today - thank you. Adjusted the bracelet (removed one link) on my Rolly 41 DJ, then peeled off the factory protecto-stickers, which I left on until adjustment. Next stop, post in + transactions page. Will pay it forward. Kind regards - Furioso. P.s., brought me many happy thoughts and hope for the human condition, just simple reasonable doing a bit.

CJpickup57 likes this.
  8. smorrisonmd May 29, 2019

Glad you can use it!

Observer likes this.