Sapphire crystal for Speedmaster Reduced 3510.50?

Hi all, has anyone put a sapphire crystal on the Speedmaster Reduced 3510.50 (which originally comes with a hesalite crystal)? Is it possible to get an OEM crystal from the Speedmaster Reduced 3539.50 (which originally comes with a sapphire crystal)? Or does anyone know of a fine aftermarket crystal?

I'm having trouble searching OF and Google since "Sapphire crystal Speedmaster Reduced" inevitably brings up hits for the 3539.50 itself rather than parts I could use for the 3510.50, but please let me know if there are other threads/sites with relevant discussions/products. I have found one eBay seller (A2Zwatchcrystal) who sells generic crystals (https://www.ebay.com/itm/375141135615), but they seem to be 2x the price of other sapphire crystals. Is that price to be expected? And can the quality be trusted?

(Generic photo for viewing pleasure : )
Edited:

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
Why?
I'm swapping the dial to a Marui panda dial, so technically sapphire is a more "accurate" pairing, but either way, since my two other Speedies are both hesalite, I wouldn't mind having one Speedy with sapphire to further differentiate it and so that it doesn't pick up as many fine scratches. Even with the Marui panda dial and two other hesalite Speedies, would you keep it hesalite?
Edited: