SADA watches on eBay

Can anyone shed any light on this listing, which says that Omega would have used a Landeron 48 in an in-house chrono? (All mysteriously unsigned)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/364081499820?hash=item54c4f2ceac:g:wnYAAOSwnYRjjNWu

Everything about the watch looks right except the idea that any Omega company which still existed in the early 50s would have needed to buy in cheap Landeron chrono movements? If this were the case, thousands of them would have been sold, so where are all these highly unusual watches, - which are now being offered for extremely fancy prices?

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
I think this is one of the dozens of random brand names that were put on chronographs in the past.

Even if the earlier association of SADA with Omega is true, it has nothing at all to do with the seller’s watch.

I agree, except that people are quite often representing these to be Omega watches and they are being sold (if at all) at Omega prices.

A bit like selling a 70s fibre glass Leonidas Easy Rider with that ghastly calibre 8420 movement as a Heuer?

Sada/Omega? If wishes were horses, beggars would ride! As my wife’s late grandfather would say, “a fragment of someone’s imaginary!”