Forums Latest Members
  1. JoshT Apr 29, 2020

Just picked up a Seamaster 210.30.42.20.01.10.01 and am looking for more strap options. I’m especially looking for a quality rubber strap, preferably with curved ends. A (brief) Google search didn’t yield many results. Thanks for your recommendations!

2. kpinthebay Apr 29, 2020

Inquiring minds would also like to know...

3. zoohannover Apr 29, 2020

Sometimes a site specific Google search gives some good results.
    Try this at Google: "Seamaster diver 300 m rubber strap site: www.omegaforums.net"

4. 140dave Apr 29, 2020

I have been playing the strap-swap game for a bit now and have pretty much decided to just bite the bullet and buy only Omega straps for curved/fitted ends. They just fit better, are easier to instal, look great and wear well. Yes, they are a lot more expensive but I am pretty much always disappointed when I try to go other directions, the other straps usually just end up in a drawer collecting dust. Non curved ends, more options (I like Hirsch) but I still like the Omega best. There are a few custom made curved end straps that work well but the good ones end up costing close to the same as the Omega straps. Just my thought and opinion, YMMV.

5. JoshT Apr 29, 2020

Great idea - I’ll definitely try that- thanks!

6. JoshT Apr 29, 2020

Yes, I’m hoping not to have to pay the price of the OEM straps but you may be right. Thank you!

7. Tony Apr 29, 2020

Wow...I never knew about this method! Thanks!