Forums Latest Members

FOUND Rose Gold Sub Second Hand for Cal 269

1. Bumper Mar 19, 2017

Case Reference 125.003-62.

Funny how i can live with patina on the dial but the wrong hand irks me. Please message me if you have one, or have a set of hands/movement with hands/parts watch. Thank you. DSC03409.JPG

2. Bumper Mar 29, 2017

Still looking, can anyone give me a hand here? Will buy;
    - hand
    - set of hands
    - movement with hands/dial
    - parts watch with hands

3. Bumper Jun 26, 2017

bump

4. Bumper Aug 11, 2017

I'm cooking the cat if i can't find the hands. He's already in the bowl...

Bowl.JPG

0uss and tamura like this.
  5. Bumper Sep 2, 2017

bump

6. Bumper Oct 5, 2017

bump

7. Kwijibo Oct 6, 2017

what movement is it? I may have spares.

8. Bumper Oct 6, 2017

Hi, it's a calibre 269

9. Bumper Nov 8, 2017

To reiterate, i am looking for a rose gold sub second hand for a Cal 269 Seamaster 30. I am looking to buy any of the following combinations.

- a sub second hand
    - a set of hands
    - movement with hands/dial
    - hands & dial
    - parts watch with hands

I have a lot of spares for Longines / Omega watches, trades/swaps are welcome if you have what i need.

10. Bumper Jan 11, 2018

A tug on the sleeve in a crowded bar, followed by a hoarse whisper " Rose Gold Hand?". Without hesitation, I followed the man out into the dark moonless night, down a rabbit warren of never ending alleyways, twisting, turning, up and down multiple flights of stairs until we stopped before a heavy oak door reinforced with strips of steel & studded with crude metal rivets.

He knocked, paused, and knocked several more times in a code i could not hope to remember. The door swung open, and was shut just as quickly as he ushered me inside. A single weak bulb was switched on above a tiny display case, and behind me, the same hoarse voice said "It's in the glass case" .

I walked towards the glass display case, through the frosted glass i could make out a single tiny sub-second hand. I twisted & turned over the case, straining my eyes in the vain hope of catching the light off the hand. "What colour is the gold? How long is it? What caliber is it for? These questions raced through my mind, but as i turned to the man, he stepped back into the shadows and shouted; "SOLD AS IS PAYPAL ONLY SHIPPED TO CONFIRMED ADDRESS"!

I decided to take a chance & clicked Buy It Now.

tamura and BenBagbag like this.