Forums Latest Members
  1. Nobel Prize Spell Master! Jun 25, 2021

Why do you need that bezel replaced? It looks fine to me.

2. Skrv Jun 25, 2021

Originally the watch came with coke bezel so wanted to the bezel back to coke and keep the Pepsi on rotation.

3. Nobel Prize Spell Master! Jun 25, 2021

The best thing you can do then is pop the bezel out (it's very easy) and then say you lost it. That way there is absolutely no chance they'll keep the Pepsi.

If you don't know how to take the bezel insert out any good watchmaker can do it for you and probably would charge peanuts. then they can take the insert out and put the bezel ring back in. That way you will only be charged for the insert (which is fairly inexpensive) and not the actual ring not sure what that costs) I actually switch bezels here at home quite often but it does take a little practice.

Skrv likes this.
  4. Skrv Jun 25, 2021

Thanks @Nobel Prize. Saw some YouTube videos but got concerned that if the spring inside the bezel gets loose then I won’t be able to fix it. Going to get some cheap watch and try it couple of times.

5. Nobel Prize Spell Master! Jun 25, 2021

It is tricky but if you’re sending your watch to service you dj t need to worry about it. Just give them the watch and the bezel ring and they will install it with the coke for you. If you do want to switch bezels from time to time it is worth learning how though.

please note though they only supply a bezel that was originally sold to your model. Not serial, model.

Skrv likes this.