Forums Latest Members

SOLD Rolex Explorer 2 (ref. 216570), black dial, full set, July 2020

1. KeithS Nov 6, 2022

Hello fellow OF'ers,

Up for sale is my Rolex Explorer 2 (reference number 216570), which I purchased new in July 2020. The watch is is excellent condition, with minor signs of wear – captured in the pictures below – including faint scratches underneath the lugs from removing the bracelet (hence the many pictures of the undersides of the lugs), minor scuffs on the case back from normal wear, a mark on the bezel near the "18", and some superficial marks on the polished surfaces of the case and bracelet. There is still a few stickers present on the inside of the clasp. The watch is running ~ -2 sec/day on my wrist. This watch comes as a full set, including warranty card, booklets, removed links, hang tags, boxes, and bezel protector.

The price is $9150, which includes insured shipping via USPS Priority Express within the continental US. Preferred payment is via bankwire of Zelle. For established members with feedback, PayPal G&S is fine. Local pick up in Boston, MA, is also a possibility. No returns unless the watch is grossly misrepresented.

Front.jpg

12 o clock bezel.jpg

6 o clock bezel.jpg
    2 o clock side.jpg
    4 oclock bezel.jpg
    9 o clock side.jpg
    case back.jpg
    Caseback 2.jpg
    Left lugs.jpg

Bottom left lug.jpg

Top right lug.jpg
    Bracelet 1.jpg