Forums Latest Members

SOLD Rolex 16613 Submariner W serial Sunburst BLUE 1994

1. southtexas Feb 21, 2023

Hello up for sale is a Rolex 16613 Submariner circa 1994 (W serial). All engravings between lugs are clean and crisp.

Bracelet has 9 full links (3 screws), still tight with max stretch shown in pics.

Crystal has a very slight scuff on 1 o’clock edge…I can’t even see it, but I can feel it if I run my fingernail directly over it.

Service history is unknown, but it winds and runs fine. The bracelet could use a polish, but I didn’t do it because it’ll just get new scuffs.

Sunburst dial (Tritium) is a beautiful, deep Royal blue. Tritium hands.

This watch has been worn and is priced accordingly at $10,890 shipped USA priority insured. International shipping with your label. Wire transfer please. I will ship immediately upon cleared funds.

USA BUYERS- You can return watch within 3 days of receipt at your risk and expense if you’re not happy with it. I’ll refund your money upon my receipt of the watch in the exact condition in which it was sent to you.
    INT’L Buyers- all sales are final.

Thanks for looking. I can be reached here via PM or email: ccrolex at hotmail . Com

For fastest response, please call/text/WhatsApp +1-361-813-51sevenseven

I have bought and sold many watches and rare parts here on OF, TRF, VRF, and eBay for 10 years.

As always, if you’d like more photos or have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Regards
    Robby

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. janice&fred Feb 22, 2023

Stellar example! It's getting difficult to find these with such mint bracelets as many have the gold center links worn on the edges and corners. This very expensive bracelet looks almost NOS :thumbsup:

southtexas and JwRosenthal like this.
  3. JwRosenthal Feb 22, 2023

Probably one of the most mesmerizing dials Rolex ever made. Another iconic Rolex of its period in less than a week.

Duracuir1, southtexas and watch3s like this.
  4. southtexas Feb 27, 2023

797BFAA9-E039-4213-83CA-91E8353BA385.jpeg Bump!

janice&fred likes this.
  5. southtexas May 2, 2023

This watch is sold, thanks for looking

slique12 and JwRosenthal like this.