Forums Latest Members
  1. omegasaso12 Aug 23, 2017

For sale I have vintage Roamer Pasadena 734.

Reference: 734-9120.608

Year: older than me :D (from around 1970)

Size: its a big watch, 44mm with crown

Case: original Roamer 2 part steel case, dont know if polished or not, but engraving on back is crisp and clearly visiable. No opening marks and crown guards are still there

Glass: original Roamer plexi signed with "R" in middle. Needs a little bit of polishing to be perfect.

Dial and inner bezel: original black with nicely aged tritium indexes(still gloving for short period), no moisture or damage. Great condition.

Hands: original tritium with aged patina, still gloving for short period. Great condition.

Movement: reliable valjoux 7734, handwound with chrono and date. Date has got no quick set.
    Watch was put on timegrapher and amplitude was over 300 degre in all position and had good accuracy.
    Chrono start as it should and reset perfectly.

Bracelet: no original bracelet.New 2 piece nylon strap included as pictured.

All imperfections (dust, schratches, hair,...) seen on dial are NOT on dial but on plexi.

PRICE: 800eur + 1eur for shipping WW with registered mail. OBO.
    Paypal possiable (buyer pays fee), but I prefer bank transfer.

Me and watch are located in Slovenia (for USA ppl: that is Melania Trump country, EU and rest of the world: No its not Slovakia.....its Slovenia :D )

I have zero reference on OF from seeling, only from buying. I am powerseller at moment on ebay with over 1000 sales with 98,9% rate (someone bought a watch, "forgot" to pay, blablabla, bum negative feedback)

I made a lot of pictures, some of them are good and some of them not so good. I will put them all on and if you want some more, let me know.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

Its a vintage watch and I am private seller so there is no quaranty on timekeeping and water (or vapor) resistance. At moment in my posesion watch works as it shoud with no issues. For any info I am available.

Edited Aug 23, 2017
    Scepticalist, F.Antl, agee and 3 others like this.
  2. omegasaso12 Aug 30, 2017

Price reducation to 700eur +1eur shipping bank transfer or paypal f&f.

Pic from today:
    20170830_111554.jpg

GuiltyBoomerang and Skyjack like this.
  3. omegasaso12 Sep 2, 2017

Serious offers welcome. No trades thank you.