Restoring a franken: worth it?

These were if my memory serves the first of many watches to use a modular approach to providing a chronograph function under Project 99 so have many of the same servicing complications as the Speedy Reduced, only more so. As such finding parts, especially for the Dubois-Depraz components might not be cheap or easy. Go into it with deep pockets and your eyes open would be my advice.
Edited:

Like 1
Friggen easy restore if parts are available….left your first post thinking here we go…. Expecting different dial, case, movement and hands scenario on something 10x obscure :unsure:

Quite worth restoring if that’s all.

All I have is educated guesses, but I believe that many components are interchangeable between the 2110 (which had a much longer run) and the 2130. My assumption from seeing this chronograph in pictures is that some of these readily available parts were swapped in for the original parts. I have done as much digging as I reasonably can, so without extraordinary resources to keep digging, the source that I believe to be most reliable is whatever I have found Fred to have said. From his interviews and articles on Fratello, it seems to me that there were only two configurations that are correct. I would LOVE to see if there were more than that. My personal favorite dial for the 2110s is the reverse panda, like this one on Hodinkee, but I have never seen any evidence that this dial was used in the 2130. I have looked for catalogs from 1977/1978 with no luck, so rather than wonder forever if the watch is correct, I thought it might be best to just make it correct.
717-BreitlingChronomatic-A_1100x_crop_center.progressive.jpg

And is it a franken? Strictly, I think so, as it has parts I suspect come from different references. It could definitely be worse, but I would probably not consider trying to restore it if it were not mostly intact.

Like 2
The hands are obvious wrong.
The rest I'm not sûre it's such a good idea to touch. Till you'r not absolutly sure to know the right config at least.