Request for info on my grandfathers watch

Hello all,

I got this watch from my Grandfather when he passed away a few years ago. I’ve only kept it as an heirloom in its case but have been curious about getting into watches.

I’m looking for as much information on the type of watch, what it would be worth approximately and open to suggestions whether to keep and or upgrade.
First time so let me know if you need any additional photos. I’ll include everything I have, but all I know is my grandfather bought it a long time ago.

Thank you!

real approx 1972. I am also guessing it is pretty small about 32mm at most across the dial

Model number is inside the caseback, and the age can be determined from the serial number on the movement.

Value is gold scrap plus 50-100. Its 14k so not alot.

Cool piece just not valuable. Those bracelets can break if you try to bend them more then they want to be bent, and they are basically unobtainable.

Like 3
real approx 1972. I am also guessing it is pretty small about 32mm at most across the dial

Model number is inside the caseback, and the age can be determined from the serial number on the movement.

Value is gold scrap plus 50-100. Its 14k so not alot.

Cool piece just not valuable. Those bracelets can break if you try to bend them more then they want to be bent, and they are basically unobtainable.

Thank you for the info, I guess it’ll stay as an heirloom. It’s pretty small but I think I can wear it since I have small wrists myself.