- Posts
- 6
- Likes
- 0
900-Dollarydoos
·Hi all,
I’m currently considering two Seamaster DeVille’s, which are in varying condition. First of all, I understand one of these is not in the greatest condition on the case, yet that is not necessarily a dealbreaker. The seller has not opened the case and I’d look to get it authenticated via eBay (yes not perfect but at least something).
The other, apparently has been repainted, though I can’t ever recall there being a dark navy blue of the 14770, and I suspect not the genuine colour of the dial.
Advice would be appreciated on both, but particularly the first if it appears to be in original condition (especially the dial).
Thank you in advance!
I’m currently considering two Seamaster DeVille’s, which are in varying condition. First of all, I understand one of these is not in the greatest condition on the case, yet that is not necessarily a dealbreaker. The seller has not opened the case and I’d look to get it authenticated via eBay (yes not perfect but at least something).
The other, apparently has been repainted, though I can’t ever recall there being a dark navy blue of the 14770, and I suspect not the genuine colour of the dial.
Advice would be appreciated on both, but particularly the first if it appears to be in original condition (especially the dial).
Thank you in advance!



















