Forums Latest Members
  1. LowCountry Mar 4, 2016

Does anyone know of a reputable online dealer that offers stamped warranty cards? I've seen iconicwatches.uk mentioned but sending money overseas makes me a little nervous. Maybe I am chasing something that doesn't cost. Thanks!!

2. watchknut New watch + Instagram + wife = dumbass Mar 4, 2016

What are you looking to buy?

3. LowCountry Mar 4, 2016

Looking at the omega globemaster or Rolex oyster perpetual 39 mm.

4. kangajack Mar 4, 2016

Rolex has a number of great online resellers... DavidSW.com, Bobswatches.com and many more. Perhaps someone can chime in with additional. Buy the seller... always holds true.

5. ISAKOFF Mar 4, 2016

buying the dealer is always important

6. LowCountry Mar 5, 2016

Thank everyone for the suggestions!

7. chunkythebulldog Mar 5, 2016

Swiss watches direct in UK are quite good

8. Omega1 Mar 5, 2016

Austinkaye they are for omega and Rolex vintage and new.. WWW.Austinkaye.co.uk.. Hope this helps

9. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Mar 5, 2016

What do you mean by stamped warranty cards? Do you mean old watches with expired cards?, used watches with time left on warranty?
    Or, new watches with new warranty? If the last, AD sellers do not sell on line, but many will take orders over the phone.

10. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Mar 5, 2016

Austin Kaye sells modern watches but not "New" watches. They have a poor reputation for over polished tarted up vintage.

NT931 and Thegreatroberto like this.
  11. Andreas Mar 5, 2016

where are you located?
    https://www.acejewelers.com/ is an trusty omega authorized dealer based in the Netherlands that i think ships for free in the usa as well

12. Caller Mar 5, 2016

No need to be nervous dealing with iconic, they have an excellent reputation. My one experience with them was excellent from start to finish.

13. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Mar 5, 2016

@alon is actually the owner of Ace and is a collector too

Andreas likes this.
  14. Andreas Mar 5, 2016

nice to hear, didn't know that :thumbsup:

15. Bushido Mar 6, 2016

I had been shopping and scoping out various forums, online sites, and ADs for a few months before my first Omega purchase this past week. There seem to be a number of great options from stand up and honest sellers both here on this forum as well as others. For me personally, I purchased my brand new DSOTM from Sergey at ChiTown Watch. Very straightforward and comfortable transaction. Watch was shipped overnight at no additional cost. Arrived to my office in 100% new unopened condition with full manufacture's international warranty at an excellent price. I would recommend him among the others suggested above as a dealer to check out.

Txstargazer3 likes this.
  16. upsidedownbelt Mar 6, 2016

I have bought a Rolex and Omega from DavidSW. Great pieces, prices and easy transactions.

17. mavkjay Mar 7, 2016

Since we'e on this topic, anyone can recommend good/ reputable dealers in Hong Kong or Singapore?

18. karalhoin Mar 7, 2016

In the UK, Iconic Watches and WatchObsession are fine and reliable, no need to fear the transfers.

My last order was on WatchDeal in Germany. Did my due diligence and the seem legit, but I'm still on the wait list for the watch. It was considerably cheaper than the UK ones otherwise I probably would have gone with Iconic again.

Heard good things about Sergey and he was very responsive on email. I didn't go through because I'm afraid the watch will get taxed entering europe. That's a 23-30% hit, too risky without being fully sure.

19. zrleopold Mar 7, 2016

20. ktc Jun 17, 2016

I would definitely endorse Chi-town Watch for future purchases -- as others have mentioned, Sergey provides name-brand watches at a very good price with original manufacturer warranty and is a hassle-free, credit-card-based online sale. He sells based on his website prices that include 2-day shipping to U.S. customers, and ships promptly.

My order was placed on late Friday evening, and on Monday I received an email indicating shipment and Fedex tracking. The watch arrived on Wednesday. It was well boxed, with an inside layer of bubble wrap; my Omega was in a pastic case, with the manual and Omega card wallet on the side. The wooden box for my watch was also well-packaged. No damage was seen whatsoever (see photos below).

Email exchanges with Sergey were very prompt and friendly. Highly recommended based on my personal purchasing experience.

FullSizeRender.jpg IMG_4690.JPG IMG_4691.JPG IMG_4693.JPG