Forums Latest Members

Renaissance 1894 Omega's 100th birthday. Ref. 5950.30.03, Sourcing a box

1. RAH Apr 14, 2017

Good morning,

Appologies because i know this isn't a vintage Omega, but is it a throw-back to a vintage Omega.
    I came into ownership of a beautiful Omega dress watch. the problem is its too beautiful the wear regularly.
    but unfortunately i do not have an Omega box to keep it in. at the moment i have it in a generic watch box.

would any good folk on this forum know how one could go about sourcing an original box for this particular model.
    i have thought about getting a generic Omega box, but i have a feeling this reference came in a unique box... but i ay be wrong.

i don't have pics of my particular watch, but i have attached pics of the model from the internet for your reference.

thank you, any help if welcome.

omeg.jpg emog1.jpg
  2. watchlovr Apr 14, 2017

3. arcadelt Apr 14, 2017

4. 30t2fellow Feb 14, 2022

I am in the market for an 1894, I see a lot on eBay located in Japan. I understand there were replica watches made of these, and none of the Japanese-located watches have boxes or papers, which seems peculiar given the extremely limited production run, owners would normally hold the complete set of a special purchase watch. I would think it very unlikely to find a second hand book/box that came with these watches, probably close to all are with the original watch.

5. MikiJ Likes songs about Purple spices Feb 14, 2022

Having owned one of these, see my Avatar, here's what your looking for:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Zapatta and perks713 like this.