Removable link springbars for vintage 1040 Omega bracelet

Not sure if my title is accurate, but it's the best I can do as a descriptor! I have a couple of 1040 "brick" bracelets, one of which is held together with push pins and the other arrived with no removeable links. I've created one wearable bracelet out of the two but would feel more secure if the original style springbars were holding it together, rather than a mix of push pins and springbars. Does anyone know which springbars I need to buy or if I need to order from Omega? I have one of those collections of replacement springbars that goes from 6mm to 23mm, but none are the right length and they are not... "girthy" enough, ie too slim.

Thank you,

Mike

closeup photos would help of the bracelet and springbars you are using and the original springbars.

Well that will teach me to post and forget to check back! Here is the bracelet (seller's photographs - on the left in the 3 photos with two bracelets):

5b6xv1a8c3nb1.jpg n8dz8178c3nb1.jpg View attachment 1683517 nnj37508c3nb1.jpg 5b6xv1a8c3nb1.jpg

And one of the tiny - presumably original - springbars that hold the links together (my terrible cell phone photos - stamp for scale):IMG_1977-hd.jpg IMG_1978-hd.jpg