Regulating an NH35A -DU and DD difference of hundreds of seconds

Ok, so I'm little more than a monkey that has watched some youtube videos when it comes to doing anything to the inside of a watch with the caseback off. That being said I recently purchased a used RZE titanium Resolute for a decent price off of Reddit.

When the watch arrived it was off by about 7 minutes a day - running super, super slow. I checked with the phones magnetometer and it didn't seem to be magnetized. I figured with the low cost of an NH35A replacement movement I didn't have too much too lose by trying to gently push the regulator levers myself and use one of the phone app watch timers to see what I managed to do. I brought it from -400s a day with a beat error of 1+ ms down to -4+6 (not particularly stable so far) with .5ms beat error. That is until I flip the watch over. In DU I can't get it to stabilize at anything - 600S a day slow, beat error in the teens, etc.

I realize that in order to actually know what is going on I'd probably need a better setup of a timegrapher. I'm trying to decide if it is worth that, or just to try swapping the movement given the low cost of an NH35A in the first place.

I realize there could be any number of things wrong with this that I can't identify - it was just disappointing to get it to seem like it was running ok, and then realize that when I flipped it over it was anything but.

It doesn’t need to be regulated. It needs servicing. Probably cheaper to replace the movement rather than to have it serviced. Can you return it?