Forums Latest Members
  1. Magalhaes Jan 11, 2019

Hello. I am in front of an Omega wristwatch and I wonder which model is it ? The reference seems to be 39,15.T1 but I don't find this reference in the various published tables. Could an expert give me an help ? I thank you very much for any relevant information such as name, date, etc. Jean-Pierre
    Omega Cal. 39,15.T1 (2).jpg Omega Cal. 39,15.T1.jpg

2. bigsom Jan 11, 2019

The reference should be located on the inside of the case back, probably 4 digits followed by a "-" in this case

3. Magalhaes Jan 15, 2019

Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately, there is no reference inside the caseback.

4. KingCrouchy Jan 15, 2019

From the Serial No it's probably from 1929.

5. gatorcpa ΩF InvestiGator Staff Member Jan 15, 2019

Not only is this a recasted pocket watch, but the conversion was done fairly recently. A lot of these come from Eastern Europe. Dial is a modern fantasy design.

Movement looks to be genuine Omega, but these are not particularly valuable by themselves.

The case is a standard size, but not made by Omega. That is why there is no reference number inside.

I hope you didn’t pay too much for this one. Very little collector value to it.
    gatorcpa

6. Magalhaes Jan 15, 2019

Thank you guys. No, I didn't pay anything since it is a watch I have for service but I'm use to keep records for all the watches passing and I had some problems to identify this one. Jean-Pierre.