(Reduced) Ultra Thin 18k Pocket Watch Chronograph, Maison Glatou

Here is an ultra thin, early century 18k chronograph pocket watch. The watch is an exceptional example of early turn-of-the-century watchmaking. The movement is rare to the point that I haven't seen another with this configuration. High level of finish, with polished and bevelled steel and a cap jewel on the escape wheel.

The dust cover is marked:

Maison Glatou.
A. Roesgen & Cie Suc.
Geneve

The movement is in running condition. There is slight resistant when winding, so I would recommend a service. Service history is unknown.

The dial is immaculate, with slender blued steel hands. The watch is truly deserving of the "ultra-thin" description, in my opinion. For an over 100 year old watch, it's thinner as a chronograph than most 3 handers were decades later.

$2,100 USD + shipping or best offer via paypal or bank transfer. Based in the U.S.A.

IMG_0015.JPG

IMG_0130.JPG

IMG_0083.JPG

IMG_0090.JPG

IMG_0308.JPG

IMG_9730.JPG

IMG_0297.JPG

IMG_0298.JPG
Edited:

Like 12
A remarkably beautiful chronograph. The shape and fine finishing on every spring and lever is gorgeous. And then there are those lovely steel cocks with an almost matte appearance. This seems like such incredible value in today's market, for anyone who appreciates high-end watchmaking.

Like 1