Forums Latest Members

SOLD *REDUCED* Omega Speedmaster Japan Limited 1957 Panda, Reference 323.30.40.40.01.001 Full Set

1. fskywalker Mar 7, 2018

**REDUCED** For sale ($3875 OBRO) I have the hard to find, Speedmaster 1957 edition, 40 MM Caliber 3304 automatic date, reference 323.30.40.40.01.001. This particular model was released in 2009 (with a limited run of 2009 pieces, this one 0297 / 2009) for the Japanese market and came on either the black or the Panda dial as shown. I spent quite a long time looking for this particular model and finally was able to import the black version from Japan and special ordered the white / panda dial from to Omega. The white dial is beautiful as shown on the pictures, combining black and red letters with a raised Omega symbol. The watch is in excellent conditions as shown and comes with its 1564/975 19 MM bracelet, which is currently sized for a 7 1/2 inch wrist and comes with an extra link as shown.

Conditions / What's included:
    - Watch head and stainless steel 1564/975 bracelet (currently sized for a 7 ½ inch wrist, comes with one extra link as shown) in very good conditions, few swirls as small marks as shown on pictures. Nice green lume as shown.
    - Watch is running within COSC standards (-4 / +6 seconds per day); watch is running at -2 seconds per day facing up according to my time grapher with a strong amplitude picture below).
    - Comes with all four cards (limited series, chronograph, warranty and pictogram) as well as the newer Omega big wood display box set and manual.
    -
    Terms / Shipment / Feedback:
    - No trades please.
    - Serious offers only, low balls will be politely ignored.
    - Price listed is NET and includes shipping through USPS Priority mail shipping in the United States only with insurance and signature confirmation. International shipment an option at buyers expense.
    - Significant positive feedback is expected from the buyer; if you don’t have feedback in WUS or any other major watch forum (or Ebay) additional references will be required. Paypal is available to buyers with significant positive feedback at buyers extra cost (3%). Bank wire can also be an option, watch would ship upon clearance of payment on my bank.
    - I’m not a watch dealer or store, so no returns unless not genuine Omega or not significantly as described.
    - I have several positive buying / selling / trading references here and over 100 in WUS, plus several in TRF and The Good Guys, so feel free to check them out. Also 100% positive feedback in over 1,100 transactions on Ebay under the same user name. Additional references available upon request.

Thanks for looking! Here some pictures of the watch set (excuse the dust particles), shown on some pictures on a brown Omega Barenia leather band (not included); more pictures (or videos) are available upon request by PM.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]