Recommended Good Value / Vintage - New Deals On EBAY & other Auctions

One of my fav’s- Wyler HD660-
35mm stainless case with sunburst silver dial w/ black date wheel, 4-dot rotating bezel with infill color intact. Original crown at 4 and most likely original signed crystal (which should polish out). Bracelet is aftermarket but most likely a JBC, period correct and fits the watch nicely. I own this exact watch. Asking isn’t bad, has make offer

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2254929769...iUtOx0VTa-&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=MORE

That's cool! Swanky mid-century dial font and a uniquely minimalist timing bezel!

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
Ok, who loves the 80’s??

1983 Zenith Defy with full kit! Case looks razor sharp and bracelet retains factory brushing. All paperwork including original purchase receipt. Seller can’t take a sharp picture to save his life, but this piece looks solid. Seller says stiff winding/setting but runs so needs a service- they always do.

Be advised that it has a captured bracelet and seller says 7.25” max length so take that into consideration if you have larger wrists
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2560210012...iUtOx0VTa-&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=MORE

Recently serviced Eterna from @iamvr is well worth the 450euro asking price, IMO.

https://omegaforums.net/threads/eterna-matic-3000-serviced-jan-2021-chf-450-obro.157724/

dsc_3631-jpeg.1578975

Please stop posting shit like this. It's too tempting for the weak willed among us. Thanks.

- The Management
You don't need to have the strongest will. You just need to have stronger will than someone else, and you apparently have stronger will than I do. I reason that a cheapo like this every couple of months will stave off the urge to buy more expensive watches. Hopefully my family buys this argument.

You don't need to have the strongest will. You just need to have stronger will than someone else, and you apparently have stronger will than I do. I reason that a cheapo like this every couple of months will stave off the urge to buy more expensive watches. Hopefully my family buys this argument.
Luckily I just got the bill for servicing my new C-case so every time I see a tempting “deal” I just tack that service cost onto the price and it immediately becomes less appealing.

Luckily I just got the bill for servicing my new C-case so every time I see a tempting “deal” I just tack that service cost onto the price and it immediately becomes less appealing.
You have now gone from the honeymoon phase of collecting to the maintenance years- this will take the bloom off the rose quickly.

You have now gone from the honeymoon phase of collecting to the maintenance years- this will take the bloom off the rose quickly.
I did get exposed early. First real watch was that Minerva and I paid almost a grand for service right off the rip. I did get pretty deep into this C-case without thinking much about it but it’s okay because it’s worth it. Can’t wait to get it back and actually be able to wear it. Will be a couple months. But yes, I came into a bunch of watches this past year and I need to pump the brakes even though I want to speed up. Maintenance cost and what I can actually wear needs to be considered.

Thanks for the lead. I made an offer of $50 and got it. I really liked the dial.
Would love to see better pics when it arrives so I can kick myself for not getting it

Love the sunburst blue!
I have never heard of a Dunhaven but it seems like a pretty solid watch and I also love the sunburst.

One of my fav’s- Wyler HD660-
35mm stainless case with sunburst silver dial w/ black date wheel, 4-dot rotating bezel with infill color intact. Original crown at 4 and most likely original signed crystal (which should polish out). Bracelet is aftermarket but most likely a JBC, period correct and fits the watch nicely. I own this exact watch. Asking isn’t bad, has make offer

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2254929769...iUtOx0VTa-&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=MORE

These are great Wylers. Looking for a mint one myself.
Got this one as a bargain on Ebay as well. Signed plexi, mesmerizing bracelet and original box.

Not an auction (so delete if need be), but if you're into Wyler's I know of one that's for sale. I believe he's asking somewhere around $300. Send me a message and I can put you in touch.