Recommended Good Value / Vintage - New Deals On EBAY & other Auctions

That was a sweet pick up. I got the Shewolf to match my early MKII Seawolf and my wife absolutely loves it. She insists I wear mine when she wears hers. It was truly a gateway drug into vintage for her…then she stole my Airking 😒

I wanted to be the one who stole your AirKing 😬

I wanted to be the one who stole your AirKing 😬
It still has DK in sharpie on the back, don’t you worry

Did you make an offer?
Yes, got it for $235.

$210 was an automatic decline. Then my $225 went through, which he countered at $235.

Yes, got it for $235.

$210 was an automatic decline. Then my $225 went through, which he countered at $235.
Can’t get more watch for less money.

That Eterna is sweet!
Unfortunately, seller refuses to ship outside the continental US, that is to Alaska or Hawaii. Always makes me wonder if they know where we are located geographically and that we are actually a part of the US

I wrote the seller and asked because sometimes it is more of an oversight. But this is the first time in my 20-year eBay history where i got a flat-out no. Maybe it is a North Dakota thing 🙁

That Eterna is sweet!
Unfortunately, seller refuses to ship outside the continental US, that is to Alaska or Hawaii. Always makes me wonder if they know where we are located geographically and that we are actually a part of the US
Well, don’t forget that a birth certificate from Hawaii isn’t legitimate and the president of Puerto Rico never thanked 45 for the paper towels we offered to his people.
Now back to regularly scheduled programming.

Does anyone need help purchasing this? I’m in the part of the US this seller will ship to; however, I have no problem shipping to the other parts of the US & internationally 👍

You got a nice buy. Now forget about Wyler HD 660’s- they all suck, you don’t want to collect any more of them

I especially like their HEATY DUTY version

With a 30mm diameter, comparatively small by today’s standards