Recommended Good Value / Vintage - New Deals On EBAY & other Auctions

Hell yes! Glad you got it Aaron- it’s a cool watch. I like the pip too actually.
Here is my bezel-less Vantage
B5AF0663-4E1D-464A-BB59-98A7C340B47A.jpeg
What a coincidence! Been months since but happen to be wearing mine today!
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_459a.jpg

Nice Stainless Luxor chronograph for our friends in the UK. These are usually chrome plated so finding one in stainless is a real bonus. Dial looks nice with some slight corrosion on the indices but lume is still fairly bright (not moldy black) and I love the blue/red outer track. If I didn’t have 2 like this already at the watchmaker, I would be making an offer.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-Vinta...=p2349624.m2548.l6249&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0
D88DD3CD-DEB5-465E-BCDB-0CB1F8E4270A.png
Thank you for the heads up on this one JwRosenthal! Thank you for all your advice and knowledge.
Thanks to the forum for hosting. I appreciate you all!! Great to see some UK good buys recently!

Luxor.jpg

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
Thank you for the heads up on this one JwRosenthal! Thank you for all your advice and knowledge.
Thanks to the forum for hosting. I appreciate you all!! Great to see some UK good buys recently!

Luxor.jpg
Oh-c’mon, we need to see a few better pics of that beauty! Is it running ok?
One of the things I look for in this era of chrono are the bigger “eyes”, this one has them. Some sub-dials are smaller and just don’t look right.

F5632D37-A376-4AA7-AD55-B056895CF642.jpeg 4171F365-C4E3-43E1-836D-4FBAA903FDAC.jpeg B9B5DBCF-6221-4021-AAD0-B6C88E639999.jpeg
Oh-c’mon, we need to see a few better pics of that beauty! Is it running ok?
One of the things I look for in this era of chrono are the bigger “eyes”, this one has them. Some sub-dials are smaller and just don’t look right.
Yes seems to run well! Has a nice big exposed crown so easy to wind. Love the blue and red numerals. Photos don’t do it justice.

Luxor.jpg
Congratulations that is lovely, are you going to get it serviced and keep it?

Yes Exactly. Very comfortable on the wrist. Not even going to renew the crystal!

The high res picture show obvious wear/fade/damage in blue 130 trac area which goes with the story. I would not rule out a replacement crystal as there are quite a few marks. However I’d still be happy leave it as is like you.
But new crystal will lift it even higher.
Again congratulations

The high res picture show obvious wear/fade/damage in blue 130 trac area which goes with the story. I would not rule out a replacement crystal as there are quite a few marks. However I’d still be happy leave it as is like you.
But new crystal will lift it even higher.
Again congratulations
Thank you so much!

I think a simple wet sand on the crystal will do wonders.
This might not be recommended, but it worked...toothpaste and a sonic toothbrush (use an old brush head of course). I picked up a Baltic Aquascaphe recently that had a scuff on the crystal...20 seconds and it was like new...and it had that minty fresh scent too!

This might not be recommended, but it worked...toothpaste and a sonic toothbrush (use an old brush head of course). I picked up a Baltic Aquascaphe recently that had a scuff on the crystal...20 seconds and it was like new...and it had that minty fresh scent too!
Truly the definition of “minty” in a description.

Luxor.jpg
Nice pickup, id of been interested in that one, but was too slow.
Ive bought from that seller before as well. was all good !!

Buffed!LuxorBuffed.jpg

Nice looking stainless Witty with sunburst dial and gold furniture- one of the nicest combos IMO. 34mm and looks to be in nice shape. Has make offer so someone may grab a nice deal on this.
9D2FABA2-B1D4-4766-935C-7F8AB41756D7.png

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Wi...=p2349624.m2548.l6249&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

Edit- looking at it closer, I have my suspicions it may be a redial. Regardless, at $150 or less it would be a nice wearer for anyone looking for a daily.

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.