Recommended Good Value / Vintage - New Deals On EBAY & other Auctions

Potentially a great buy for a UK based member. The Kontiki I own (exact match, barring the dial) is arguably my best watch in terms of quality. This one is all original (including the crystal), the case seems unpolished and so is the caseback; that's a rare treat, these days. Furthermore, it's a no date version, which in my opinion is more desirable.
upload_2021-10-19_22-55-14.png
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Eterna-Mat...s-/115052949809?&_trksid=p2056016.m2518.l4276

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
Thanks for the tip on the Croton, Mafkees; I just nailed it in time for Halloween!

That’s actually a nice honest watch for the money, by a reputable brand (Zodiac) all stainless, nice beveled lugs, and it looks like most of those artifacts are on the crystal.
We’ll see. Offer accepted ;)

Thank you to this forum for the tip. Just arrived today. Certina DS.jpg
It is as wonderful as stated here. Appreciated.

Nice first-series Certina DS handwinder on the Bay, and accepting offers:
Certina DS FIRST SERIES cal.25661 Turtle Mechanical WRIST WATCH Swiss Made 60’s https://ebay.us/egHL9p
s-l1600.jpg
Ok, who bought it?!

Of bargain alert from our own @WhatYourWatchSay

Offering another bundle of vintage cuties, the two Bulova’s are particularly nice and the Gruen has a fantastic shape (crystals for those pop up on eBay all the time). Not a bad project lot for $270.

The black and gold Gruen looks great, and I am fan of those old Bulova tanks.

The black and gold Gruen looks great, and I am fan of those old Bulova tanks.

The Bulova tank is a 1935 Senator. The consensus on mybulova.com seems to be 14k white gold filled but there are no markings indicating that.

Nice. Let's get an update once it arrives :thumbsup:
Surprising fast update: seller and I chose to cancel due to extremely high cost to get it to Australia!
wish I could eBay post to somewhere in US instead

Surprising fast update: seller and I chose to cancel due to extremely high cost to get it to Australia!
wish I could eBay post to somewhere in US instead
Ah members have had this problem before. Someone recently helped a member out by having a watch purchased on eBay sent to the U.S and then off to wherever it went. It's an option but up to you :thumbsup:

Ah members have had this problem before. Someone recently helped a member out by having a watch purchased on eBay sent to the U.S and then off to wherever it went. It's an option but up to you :thumbsup:
Definitely a way to manage fees and charges.