Forums Latest Members
  1. philnz Jan 4, 2017

Hi all.
    Recently purchased an Orient fer24003w Bambino and I would like to replace the stock strap with something else:[​IMG]

I also own a Seamaster XVII which has a flexible gold strap which I enjoy and think it would work well with the Orient. Looks something like this:
    [​IMG]

I'm new to this and not savvy so if anyone has any recommendations of a high quality source of these expandable gold straps I'd greatly appreciate it! :)

Also interested in other suggestions for other watch types - alligator, calf skin, etc.

Edited Jan 4, 2017
  2. jimmyd13 Jan 4, 2017

Davidt likes this.
  3. philnz Jan 4, 2017

What..?

4. tyrantlizardrex Jan 4, 2017

5. philnz Jan 4, 2017

Thank you for the advice on using Google.com. There was a reason why I'm posting here instead of searching and buying from a random site there.

There are hundreds of other threads on straps advice. Suffice to say, if you've nothing constructive to add, refrain then don't reply because these comments degrade the quality of this forum.

6. tyrantlizardrex Jan 4, 2017

I have given you the name of, and a link to the type of strap that you have asked about.

I have also advised you that they are not well thought of because of the damage they tend to do to the lugs of watches.

Google would have been your friend, because it would have turned up these pieces of information, and shown you (once you knew the name of the type of strap) that these are not well regarded, and that it is unlikely anyone here would advise you to buy one.

This is constructive information that you did not have before posting, and which I have provided to you.

Take it or leave it. Entirely up to you.

7. Mouse_at_Large still immune to Speedmaster attraction Jan 4, 2017

21mm lug width may cut down choices. Do you want a gold buckle? Deployant? Shiny or matt? How much are you willing to pay?

Why not search on Amazon and Ebay and decide for yourself. After all, surely you are mature enough to know your own preferences rather than have them dictated by a bunch of anonymous people on an internet forum.

Davidt and Alpha like this.
  8. blufinz52 Hears dead people, not watch rotors. Jan 4, 2017

200.gif

meganfox17, kkt and efauser like this.