REAL OR FAKE

It would help if you shared your thoughts on the watch and perhaps introduced Yourself rather than simply asking “real or fake” and posting a load of pictures.

These posts are becoming a plague. We are not an appraisal service on demand.

Sorry guys, I’ve seen recent posts and thought that this is how it works. I’m looking to buy something like that for a while now, I’m not an expert at all and kind of clueless. Would really love your help
Again so sorry for coming across rude
Have a lovely weekend y’all

Sorry guys, I’ve seen recent posts and thought that this is how it works. I’m looking to buy something like that for a while now, I’m not an expert at all and kind of clueless. Would really love your help
Again so sorry for coming across rude
Have a lovely weekend y’all
All good, it's because we get tons of hit & run appraisal requests here. For bonus points, often people will delete their images after getting an answer too. 😁

All good, it's because we get tons of hit & run appraisal requests here. For bonus points, often people will delete their images after getting an answer too. 😁
Oh man😅 that wasn’t my intention at all

It looks like the stuff Omega was making in the 80's as they were hanging on, hoping to avoid the grim reaper. Whether it's real or not, who knows.

Oh man😅 that wasn’t my intention at all

OK, I'll let you off with a stern warning this time 😉.
Be aware that it's a Ladies watch if that's what you're looking for.

OK, I'll let you off with a stern warning this time 😉.
Be aware that it's a Ladies watch if that's what you're looking for.
Thank you! I don’t really mind

He’s asking 540 what’s a fair price for it?
Maybe $50-$100? Tiny, gold-plated, quartz ... basically a fashion watch with Omega printed on it.

Maybe $50-$100?
Any idea where I might find something like this for this price point?

Honestly I’m looking for omega vintage square watches, if someone have any recommendations if really appreciate it

Any idea where I might find something like this for this price point?
Thrift store? These watches aren't desirable, so they aren't generally saved or sold.