Forums Latest Members

SOLD RCAF Breitling Chronograph

1. RCAFBuster May 10, 2015

I have recently upgraded, so am selling this Original RCAF Breitling single- pusher Chronograph. This piece is dated to 1977, and it is powered by the Valjoux 236 movement. Breitling won the contract to supply Chronographs to the RCAF after the Omega contract.
    The Watch, Hack and Chronograph function all operate correctly and crisply. I do not know the service history but she keeps good time.
    The Dial appears to be a very nice original with a fantastic eggshell white surface. At some point the Breitling logo was applied, but it is an old application and does not resemble the large B versions seen today. There is one small ding to the dial finish under the word Breitling. The original hands have been re-lumed to remove the radium. The Crown is signed.
    The caseback exhibits the full DND serial number and the interior Breitling serial number dates this to a 1977 production, which I believe was the last batch.
    The Chronograph is on a nice two piece grey nylon strap and I’ve included a Breitling buckle.
    Price USD$ 5,000, excluding shipping, bank fees. Payment preferred by Bank transfer. Email [email protected] for additional photos or details. Reasonable Offers considered.

Don't miss this opportunity to own an important piece of RCAF History.

Cheers,
    Buster

RCAF Breitling 1446594 (1).JPG RCAF Breitling 1446594 (2).JPG RCAF Breitling 1446594 (6).JPG RCAF Breitling 1446594 (7).JPG

Edited May 14, 2015
    ELV web likes this.
  2. RCAFBuster May 22, 2015

This classic Breitling is now SOLD. Thanks OF.