Felix_La_PuBelle
··A lot of room for comedy in there, gang.I recently acquired a couple Uncle Seiko Razor Wire bracelets. I had a feeling this elegant understated accessory would work with a wide variety of my watches. I wasn’t wrong.
Here are a few fashion forward concepts.
Lots of bracelets go racing. Not all go Baja racing.
Buzz Aldrin? Definitely a buzz with that razor.
King of the steam punks.
The 80s! Injection Molded Plastic Meets Berlin Wall.
Haven’t tried resizing it yet. Looks intimidating. Thank you to @Lou P for the guide here.
Here are a few fashion forward concepts.
Lots of bracelets go racing. Not all go Baja racing.
Buzz Aldrin? Definitely a buzz with that razor.
King of the steam punks.
The 80s! Injection Molded Plastic Meets Berlin Wall.
Haven’t tried resizing it yet. Looks intimidating. Thank you to @Lou P for the guide here.
https://omegaforums.net/posts/2629673/
Lou P ·
While stocking up on Uncle Seiko straps, I couldn't resist a "clearance"sale on their Gen 1 Razor-Wire bracelet. I'd heard about the difficulty of reassembling these links when sizing. OMG, they weren't kidding! You have to recreate the special pattern from 8 razor loops per link, so fiddling with 16 of 'em at a time. I resorted to making my own doodles to help me sort it out!
When I finally got the hang of it, I realized that each razor loop has an up vs down direction, with up being slightly more rounded. So my OCD forced me to disassemble a bunch of...
When I finally got the hang of it, I realized that each razor loop has an up vs down direction, with up being slightly more rounded. So my OCD forced me to disassemble a bunch of...


















