Forums Latest Members

SOLD Raven Trekker 40, Brushed Finish, White Hands, No Date, Warranty Through 3/18

1. uvalaw2005 Sep 30, 2017

For sale is my Raven Trekker 40 in excellent condition with surface wear to the case sides and the rear lugs from strap changes. This is the brushed finish, white hands, no-date model. Comes with Raven two-watch travel case, warranty card dated March 2017, after-market silicone strap, grey zulu, and OEM bracelet with all links.

Technical specs include: 40mm case diameter, 50mm lug to lug, 20mm lugs, solid link bracelet, solid end links, sapphire vintage style crystal with AR coating on the inside, BGW-9 Superluminova, Miyota 9015 mechanical automatic movement, 300 meter water resistance, signed screw down crown, screw down case back, rubber gaskets in the crown and case back.

$450 shipped via USPS Priority Mail to US only. Payment via PayPal (I cover fees). Please, no trades. I've had 200+ good transactions on this and other watch forums and eBay feedback is available under the same username (where I've had 1700+ positive transactions). No returns unless the condition of the watch is materially misrepresented.

DSC_9385.jpg
    DSC_9398.jpg
    DSC_9390.jpg
    DSC_9393.jpg
    DSC_9410.jpg
    DSC_9412.jpg
    DSC_9358.jpg

Jwit likes this.