Forums Latest Members

FS Rare Vintage Gigandet Chronograph

1. AESTime Aug 22, 2017

Up for sale from my personal collection is this stunning, ultra rare Gigandet Manual Wind Chronograph.

As you can see from the images the watch is in beautiful cosmetic condition for its age.
    Metallic silver dial with applied steel markers all in tact. Contrasting Tachy Scale and register numerals are clear and easy to read. Beautiful baton steel hands matching the markers provide a bold appeal to this classic design.
    The unique Purple chrono hand combined with blue chrono register is really what makes this watch pop and stand out from the rest.
    The 36mm steel plated case is in excellent condition with no marks or dings to the naked eye.
    Steel case back signed Swiss Made 1388 unpolished and original.
    Manual wind movement has just been checked by the watch maker, keeping good time for a 1970s watch and all chrono functions are performing smoothly.

Price $925 USD (ONO) including postage within United States or South East Asia. For other regions of the world I will provide a $25 shipping credit.

Overall this is a beautiful and classic 1970s chronograph with a whole lot of character and bang for buck. There are very few watches you can get for under 1k today and to have a brand with historical routes tied to Breitling and Wakmann for this value is hard to find.

Please consider images as part of description and ask any questions, I'll be happy to help.

Thanks Omega Forum for the space.

IMG_1790.JPG
    IMG_6221.JPG
    IMG_6223.JPG
    IMG_6224.JPG
    IMG_6229.JPG

2. AESTime Aug 27, 2017

BUMP
    Price Drop. $875 USD Shipped in USA or Oceana.

3. AESTime Sep 3, 2017

BUMP

4. AESTime Sep 13, 2017

BUMP

Ziggy_Stardust likes this.