Rare, Possibly Unique Omega on Solid Brick

Posts
3,436
Likes
35,128
Reasonable offers considered.



Or maybe I just add to my collection.



Have a very nice week everyone. Monday is behind us.
 
Posts
3,281
Likes
9,863
:fakecat: Omega never used that font, probably a Bombay special.
 
Posts
405
Likes
2,076
What a Beauty!
But - at second glance, I am missing the sharp lines.
Is there any information about the history of the watch?
 
Posts
1,178
Likes
1,759
Maybe this is a tool issued by Omega to it's authorized service centers to use with counterfeit watches?
 
Posts
3,436
Likes
35,128
Afraid it’s a redial as it lacks the serifs.
Cannot argue with Lucky Luke. How is Jolly Jumper?

I used to love reading Lucky Luke. En Français.


 
Posts
10,996
Likes
54,850
This thread is corny. It is I whom has the real pride and joy to show.
 
Posts
35,637
Likes
39,892
hmm is this a prototype?
That Ploprof is so good that it’s even making the concrete slab seem more manly and in need of an unfiltered cigarette in that picture