Forums Latest Members

SOLD *Rare* Omega Speedmaster "BI-COLOR" DD 145.0022 LE w/ Box & Paper

1. red1108nyc Jul 30, 2019

We have here, the Omega Speedmaster limited edition (LE) from 1983 and the very first 42mm "BI-COLOR" model in DD 145.0022. This particular Speedmaster LE model was made from 1982 to 1985 and rarely come to market in it's original UNPOLISHED condition and with guarantee paper. This particular specimen was originally purchased via Ebay from a reputable Japanese seller many collector know of here. There are wear marks, surface scratches throughout the lugs, case and case back. There are also some pitting on the end links consistent with a worn and unpolished piece. Overall condition is good or 85% (TZ grade) for a beautiful 37 years old bird. Bracelet itself is stretched and is in 80% type condition. Lastly, the bezel was replaced at some point with a black bezel (original bezel should have gold fonts). A dark brown vintage leather strap or dark brown rally strap will be included as part of the package to make up for this.

Again, this is a rarely come to market bird that is in all original and unpolished format with original warranty paper. I will also take some closer up shots of the case and lugs during the weekend and make them available. Please feel free to message me with any questions and I will be happy to address them the best I can :)

Few quick shots to start:

dd5.JPG

dd6.JPG

dd7.JPG

dd8.JPG

dd1.JPG

dd3.JPG

dd4.JPG

dd9.JPG

Price: $7777 via wire and shipped within CONUS or $8250 for trade value.

24 hour no questions asked return policy (less shipping) is standard for me as a seller.

Will trade towards a Zenith silver dial El Primero Chronometre Moonphase with bracelet in full set format.

Many references for your review over 10+ years of collecting and a local deal here in NYC is always fantastic [​IMG]

Thanks for looking,

Fred/NJ

Edited Aug 3, 2019
    Lonestar, The Father and snarkq like this.
  2. red1108nyc Aug 3, 2019

I have updated more pictures today as some of you have asked. If there are anything else in particular you would like to see or have other questions, please free to DM and I will be happy to address them the best I can.

The brown rally strap (part of the package) will fit up a 7.5 inch wrist and was originally ordered from Turkey.

Thanks again for looking :)

Best,

Fred/NJ

Gefa and BlackTalon like this.
  3. red1108nyc Aug 7, 2019

On hold pending funds - Thank you A, OF and all who inquired :)