Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN Rare IWC de Luxe 18K

1. mac_omega Jun 5, 2015

I have decided to sell some rare pieces out of my collection in order to recover my watch budget after an "excessive" year...

dial.jpg

A very rare IWC de Luxe in an 18K solid YG case in fine condition with an 18K solid gold dial and hands.
    A sight to behold...
    It has hooded lugs and has some similarities with an Omega Grand Luxe but is much rarer!

the faint scratches you see are only on the crystal, not on the dial - the dial is flawless.

back_out.jpg

only faint scratches on the case back - I decided not to polish the case - will be up to the new owner.

move.jpg

nice cal. 853 automatic movement winds, runs and sets well

crown.jpg

Original "fish" crown which stands for waterproof cases. Case back is pressure shut.
    I do not guarantee for water proof - please have it checked with your watchmaker and have a new gasket/seal inserted before you risk water contact.

Diameter without crown: 35 mm, flat case,

You see what you get - no "photoshopping" to hide any flaws...

As most of my watches are safe queens and have been barely worn by me I recommend a service if you want to wear the watch on a daily basis.

I am asking EURO 4000

Shipping at cost - must be discussed according to buyer´s request (method, insurance, etc.)
    personal pick up preferred - face to face meeting at a watch trader show (e.g. Munich) can be arranged (not short time though...)

Buy with confidence - there are some forum members who know me or have dealt with me - could vet for me.

If you have additional questions please send me a PM

NT931, Ko1892, Jacquot and 7 others like this.
  2. CanberraOmega Rabbitohs and Whisky Supporter Jun 5, 2015

The watches you are selling at the moment are all stunning. I could only wish of having a collection as nice as you are selling! Now, what are my lucky lottery ticket numbers!

DirtyDozen12 likes this.
  3. adam78 Adam @ ΩF Staff Member Jun 5, 2015

OMG

4. ulackfocus Jun 5, 2015

No, change that to OMFG!!!!! :eek: ::love::

Optimizer13 and Jacquot like this.
  5. mac_omega Jul 20, 2015

SOLD now outside OF - hence withdrawn