Forums Latest Members

SOLD Rare 1958 Omega Constellation White Gold Arrohead Constellation Cal. 505 2852-9 SC

1. Dablitzer Aug 3, 2014

Rare 1958 Omega Constellation White Gold Arrowhead Constellation Cal. 505 2852-9 SC

Up for Sale is a stunning and rare white gold arrowhead Constellation, with ivory dial. Stunning off white crosshair arrowhead dial in a stainless steel case with crisp solid yellow gold observatory medallion.

Watch is all original, signed crown, except the genuine Omega crystal replacement.

Watch was fully serviced by stefan in the last year. Movement is in superb condition and timekeeping is good. But I have not worn the watch for sustained periods.

The case is exceptionally sharp, strong bevels, bezel is very crisp, and caseback is unpolished, observatory has all eight stars shining brightly.

I believe the watch is more uncommon in steel and white markers than with yellow or rose gold markers, and are much harder to find, this is the only one I have found with white dial and white gold markers since I started collecting Omegas.

The watch is pictured on a flatlink bracelet, which is not included in the sale, and for presentation purposes only!

I am asking £1150 shipped in the UK. I will accept Paypal or BACS if buyer takes the fees.

IMG_0355.JPG

IMG_0356.JPG

IMG_0381.JPG

IMG_0379.JPG

IMG_0359.JPG

IMG_0368.jpg

IMG_0367.JPG

IMG_0370.jpg
    Lessismore, NT931, Pahawi and 2 others like this.
  2. Dablitzer Aug 3, 2014

OHPF's.....

3. Dablitzer Aug 3, 2014

Sold! to an honourable gentleman!Thanks to OF's for this facility!

Tigrane and JohnSteed like this.
  4. NT931 Aug 3, 2014

Arrowheads, crosshairs... Not surprising it went in a flash! Nice one

JohnSteed likes this.
  5. rhetoric Aug 3, 2014

:eek: Glad I wasn't awake when this was posted for sale :)

NT931 and JohnSteed like this.
  6. CanberraOmega Rabbitohs and Whisky Supporter Aug 4, 2014

Obviously not me!

Dablitzer likes this.
  7. Dablitzer Aug 4, 2014

It's staying within OF's.....;)

jinson and JohnSteed like this.