RANCHERO HELP

Posts
7
Likes
0
Hi,
Someone could he inform me about this Ranchero. Country of destination, year of manufacture...... value
Thank you for your help
 
Posts
24,798
Likes
55,079
I worked on your photo a bit, let’s see if this helps. I couldn’t move the hands unfortunately.

 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,378
Looks like a put together with a 2990/2996 case. Dauphine hands on a Ranchero should have a center seconds hand, not small seconds.
 
Posts
6,676
Likes
11,620
Looks like a put together with a 2990/2996 case. Dauphine hands on a Ranchero should have a center seconds hand, not small seconds.
Lots of subseconds Rancheros have dauphine hands. Regarding OP’s watch the poor photo disallows any firm conclusions.
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,378
Lots of subseconds Rancheros have dauphine hands. Regarding OP’s watch the poor photo disallows any firm conclusions.
Yes, I stand corrected, but a 2990 would have an actual small seconds subdial and not just a crosshair which is what I think that I see on the OP's watch, would it not?.
Edited:
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,378
I'm still voting for a put together. Even if it's not, that dial is in poor conditiion, I don't think that the style of dauphine hands is correct (large triangular lume cutout on the hour hand) and that doesn't look like a bowler hat style crown at least from the angle shown on the photo, or its very badly worn. .
 
Posts
6,676
Likes
11,620
This is one of mine which is close to NOS with original strap, buckle and sticker at the back:

15866275759_8ff40b9be1_b.jpg
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,378
What a beauty! Well, this has been an education. I don't think that I've ever seen that style of Ranchero with the small seconds crosshair and with a stainless steel case. Very atttractive! .Right back at you with mine:
 
Posts
219
Likes
209
This is one of mine which is close to NOS with original strap, buckle and sticker at the back:

15866275759_8ff40b9be1_b.jpg
That's one sexy watch. Beautiful, thanks for sharing!
 
Posts
7
Likes
0
This is one of mine which is close to NOS with original strap, buckle and sticker at the back:

15866275759_8ff40b9be1_b.jpg
very close. You would have a picture of the crown.
Do you know the origin of this model. For which country was it intended
 
Posts
7
Likes
0
very close. You would have a picture of the crown.
Do you know the origin of this model. For which country was it intended
photo of the bracelet and buckle too. Thank you