Forums Latest Members

Questions regarding Omega Speedmaster Triple Calendar 3523.30

1. georgeval Oct 15, 2016

Hi All,
    I am new to collecting and very new to Omega. I purchased a NIB Omega Speedmaster Triple Calendar 3523.30 with boxes, tag manual etc for $2000.00 and I wanted to get an opinion if this was a fair price. I took the watch to an AOD and they verified that it is 100% authentic inside and out. My other concern is that the 39mm case looks kinda small on my wrist and I was wondering if there is a comparable model with a larger case? Last question is does anyone know when this model was discontinued? I have checked the Omega site and googled this but I have not been able to find anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    George

2. Tiny Iota Could potentially be the Official OF Stalker ™ Oct 15, 2016

You'll need to post photos of the actual watch for anyone to have an idea

3. georgeval Oct 15, 2016

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Here are 2 pictures

4. Pakiwi Oct 15, 2016

There is a 3211.30 which came out after this model. Is is 40mm and 100mm water proof. I know the 3532.30 went into production 99. I have one also.
    How big is your wrist and do you have a photo with it on?
    It was my first Omega purchase and 2nd Omega. I like it though recently purchased a Seamaster. No regrets and wear it on a regular basis.

5. georgeval Oct 15, 2016

I can take a picture. I think I'm just used to my Breitling Superocean Steelfish (that I have been wearing everyday) which is a 44 mm case on my wrist and it just makes the Omega look that much smaller. The Omega is a beautiful watch it just looks a little lost to me on my wrist.
    Thank You for the response

6. WatchVaultNYC Oct 15, 2016

It's all in the mind. Any size watch is OK, just depends on your mindset

7. georgeval Oct 15, 2016

Thanks. Any comments/opinions regarding what I paid? Just really hoping I didn't overpay for the watch Thanks

8. WatchVaultNYC Oct 15, 2016

People pay a big premium for NIB condition watches. You probably got what you paid for,

9. georgeval Oct 15, 2016

Thanks I checked around online and the price didn't seem to be out of line but being so new to Omega I just want to learn from my mistake if I made one.

10. Prieto9000 Oct 15, 2016

You paid a fair price IMO not super cheap and it wasn't expensive either. I´ve seen them go a little over what you payed for yours pre-owned.

I had one also and really liked it, but the size was a big concern to me also. I felt it was very small for my taste and ended up selling it on eBay. Mine came on a beautiful leather strap.
    IMG_9672.JPG IMG_9452.JPG IMG_9451.JPG IMG_9455.JPG