Forums Latest Members
  1. Swizznasty May 23, 2019

Hello all!
    A gentleman at work owns a solid gold automatic Seamaster deville day/date with a Tiffany dial. The watch has a solid gold back without the Seamaster serpent. Are these common / rare/not a frankenwatch? I’m going to get pictures later today for a better understanding.
    Thanks in advance
    Ross

2. hoipolloi Vintage Omega Connoisseur May 23, 2019

3. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. May 23, 2019

It’s a plausible watch. Need to see pictures

4. hoipolloi Vintage Omega Connoisseur May 23, 2019

It is in my mind just because the strange Seamaster script.

apsm100 likes this.
  5. Dr No May 23, 2019

While you're sourcing pics, here's one of a friend's gold-filled model.

IMG_0004 36.JPG

Doug was with his Dad in the late Sixties when the watch was purchased at Tiffany's. He inherited it when his Dad passed away five years ago.

Last year, Doug went in a motorcycle accident. Presumably the watch didn't survive the collision, either.

Art

BenBagbag likes this.
  6. Swizznasty May 24, 2019

I am very sorry to hear about your friends Art.
    I'm having my work buddy bring his back in sometime next week to potentially purchase it. I of course will provide pictures before doing so. I didn't realize they made GF models. I'll bring in my spring bar tool to remove the straps to see any stamps/SN. it's such a beautiful watch. one of the vintage Omegas I currently own is a 67' SM deville KL6068 w/ gold top and SS back. Both of us don't have a clue to what ours are worth. I have original box and papers with mine, he does not but I do know those Tiffany dials are highly sought after. I'll send the pics very soon.
    My current Omega

1967 SMD 14kt 1.jpg