Question about 90's Omega box/papers

Hi, I recently purchased a 90's Japanese Speedmaster and it came with a white cardboard outer box, a red inner box, the plastic warranty card, two white paper booklets (operating instructions/worldwide service network) and red card holder which I assume is everything that people generally consider required to be a full set.

It also came with a small grey paper card thing that's in Japanese and a small white booklet that's also in Japanese. Are these actually Omega paperwork and do I need to make sure I keep them? Or are they something provided by a certain pre-owned retailer or such?

I found another Japanese Speedmaster on eBay that came with the same 2 bits I'm talking about and have circled them to illustrate.

1000000082.jpg

Hello. I don’t have an answer, although if you found a second example with the same papers, it’s safe to assume this is somewhat related to the watch or the retailer.

You could take a picture of the text and tools available online could provide a translation. This can give you a good idea of what it says!

Hi, I recently purchased a 90's Japanese Speedmaster and it came with a white cardboard outer box, a red inner box, the plastic warranty card, two white paper booklets (operating instructions/worldwide service network) and red card holder which I assume is everything that people generally consider required to be a full set.

It also came with a small grey paper card thing that's in Japanese and a small white booklet that's also in Japanese. Are these actually Omega paperwork and do I need to make sure I keep them? Or are they something provided by a certain pre-owned retailer or such?

I found another Japanese Speedmaster on eBay that came with the same 2 bits I'm talking about and have circled them to illustrate.

1000000082.jpg

If you have a smartphone that is Android powered, use Google Translate to see what it says

Or run the images through Google translate online

Why would you not keep them? I assume the warranty card SN matches up with the watch? Congrats looks like nice set.