Proof that the Speedmaster is superior to the Daytona

Posts
1,414
Likes
759
Nowadays, it's very funny when a rolex fan/aficionado says that the daytona is the best chrono of the world or the submariner/submariner date is the watch 😁
 
Posts
3,433
Likes
9,113
Nowadays, it's very funny when a rolex fan/aficionado says that the daytona is the best chrono of the world or the submariner/submariner date is the watch 😁

And we never hear hyperbole from Omega fans/aficionados 😗
 
Posts
7,063
Likes
13,035
Damn, these people need to attend an amusing light-hearted MoonwatchUniverse talk/lecture on spaceflight wrist watches 😉
😗
 
Posts
3,302
Likes
9,931
Yes its a watch, here we see a owners convention, or maybe a riot caused by the fact that the Speedy is a superior watch, despite being entry level.
 
Posts
366
Likes
936
I currently have a Speedmaster 3861 and absolutely love it; however, I have placed a Daytona on my wrist and I have to admit if wears great on a normal / small wrist. The Speedy is pretty large on me. Otherwise, I love the Speedy. I prefer what it represents to me - a great watch, without the associated baggage of "OMG that's an expensive watch."
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,378
You guys are all wrong. I have it on good authority that these are verified photos from the internet of a Speedy and a Daytona. What’s all this watch stuff about anyway?
 
Posts
3,433
Likes
9,113
This is the Speedy that comes to my mind.
 
Posts
4,063
Likes
8,771
One watch to rule them all?



Very nice.

If there were a supervillain wizard that was into watches, this would be his horcrux for sure.
 
Posts
6,471
Likes
21,998
If there were a supervillain wizard that was into watches, this would be his horcrux for sure.

And there would be multiple horcruxes because even supervillians can't have only one watch.

That's like a whole other thread, what watches would you choose for a horcrux (assuming this isn't too dark. It's not too off topic because you can't be too off topic on the forum 😁)
 
Posts
2,781
Likes
4,706
To me a supervillain is some bastard that has all the desirable watches that I don’t………… PRICKS!
As opposed to most Rolex owners who are just pricks!
::stirthepot::😁
 
Posts
4,063
Likes
8,771
To me a supervillain is some bastard that has all the desirable watches that
I don’t………… PRICKS!

Kevin O'Leary starring as Sauron?
 
Posts
2,781
Likes
4,706
That’s an example of an UBER PRICK, he also has watches that I and anyone with taste consider undesirable….. like all those encrusted with stupid sparkly shit!
 
Posts
4,063
Likes
8,771
That’s an example of an UBER PRICK, he also has watches that I and anyone with taste consider undesirable….. like all those encrusted with stupid sparkly shit!

Sauron had ORCS though, surely you didn't find those desirable?
 
Posts
319
Likes
339
That’s an example of an UBER PRICK, he also has watches that I and anyone with taste consider undesirable….. like all those encrusted with stupid sparkly shit!

What's your opinion on Jacob and Co watches? Like this one.