Forums Latest Members

Projected qualities of the Omega customer. What about others?

1. Steve Essex Apr 10, 2018

Looking at the blurb for the Omega fine fragrance, I especially like the qualities that characterise Omega customers:

Like the watch, the fragrance is in direct contact with his skin. His watch is the first accessory he puts on in the morning and the last one he takes off at night (if, indeed, he takes it off). He also puts his fragrance on before he leaves the house in the morning and it will be an intimate expression of his personality throughout the day. Like the watch, the fragrance is made in Switzerland.

Master perfumer Alberto Morillas, the legendary “nose” behind some of the world’s most successful perfumes for women and men, was asked to create a fragrance which would express the essence of OMEGA: authenticity, substance and innovation. It also needed to project the qualities which characterize OMEGA’s customers: courage, self-confidence and independence.

I wonder what description would characterise the qualities of other watch brand customers? Just for fun, pick a brand and say what you think could be the projected qualities of that brands typical customer.

Over to you. :whistling:

2. Huus Apr 10, 2018

I liked Cosmo Kramers Beach Cologne but Calvin Klein stole it.:)

Euxinus likes this.