Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN Pristine Omega 30T2RG SC Ref 2367 Chronometre

1. Gwade Dec 29, 2021

Hi All,

It's been a while since I've posted here, but here I'm letting go of my early 40's Chronometre -
    Those who know these watches know they rarely come to market anymore, especially in this pristine condition.
    This is reference 2367 which is the biggest at 35mm

These have the galvanic flip /flop dials which show one ring bright silver, while the other a darker tone. Then on an opposing angle, the reverse occurs. These dials are impossible to fake or reprint. Some try to reprint the center due to scaring from hand removal. They loose the flip /flop effect as they are no longer galvanic. These dials are also prone to degradation. This one is nearly unbelievable!

The case on this watch is most likely unpolished as the edges are still sharp, showing the original saw cuts on the sides of the lugs.

The movement is clearly pristine and recently serviced for sale.

The watch comes on an amazing stingray pearl strap made by ABP Paris which are a top shelf atelier.

Price is $17500 by wire, shipped globally, fully insured.

IMG_5931.JPG IMG_5934.JPG IMG_5933.JPG IMG_5938.JPG IMG_5939.JPG IMG_5940.JPG IMG_5937.JPG IMG_5935.JPG IMG_5936.JPG IMG_5942.JPG IMG_5943.JPG

Pjotr1, yako54, Zdzislaw and 2 others like this.